Camps and schools
Are you looking for a holiday hous for school, summer or weekend camps? Or maybe you just want to have a day out with your students?
Whatever your choice, in Can Sans we have an option for you.
We know that camps are very important for children, teachers, mothers and fathers and that is why we work to make sure that your stay in our house is perfect and full of unforgettable memories.
What do we offer you?
– Capacity of more than 100 spaces.
– Exclusivity. In Can Sans you will not have to share the house, you’ll have an entire building just for you.
– Close and friendly treatment. Xavier, Clara and Bernat and the whole team of monitors at Can Sans will take care of you and make you feel at home.
– Home cooking Home cooking with tasty products of km.0.
– Sports facilities. You can play team sports in our facilities (football pitches, sports court with regulation basketball, ping pong).
– Swimming pool, to soak when the heat is up.
– Outdoor activities.
– Camping area, cabin building.
– Own forest and access to the Cinyana river.
– Nature classes with our own educational program.
– Workshop rooms. Workshop rooms with direct access from the outside:
– 1 room of 100 m2.
– 2 rooms of 45 m2.
– Security. House fully equipped to ensure the safety of children and the tranquility of teachers.
– Customised camps.
– Separate rooms.
– Separate bathrooms.
– Teachers room with fireplace.
– Coffee, tea and soft drinks.
Since 1991, during the school year we have had activities related to nature. Our educational approach promotes a holistic education of infants, interpersonal and environmental awareness. Enjoying the natural environment that enables significant learning, experiential and active observation of reality.
The educational team consists of education professionals (pedagogues, environmental educators, teachers and leisure time educators) to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the educational project.
Discovery activities, half day, for students of Early Childhood Education.
One-day activities for Early Childhood and Primary Education.
Stays of 2 to 5 days with full board. Learning activities for sustainable development through different centres of interest related to nature, meteorology and climatology, the rural world and climate change. For Nursery and Primary education,
Analytical credit for first cycle secondary school: ecological balance.
Our educational project is endorsed, subsidised and monitored by the Gironès Regional Council in its Education for Sustainable Development Program.